June 15, 2020
Latest Updates on Re-opening Rockwell Osteopathy
I am so thrilled to announce that Rockwell Osteopathy is now OPEN! We are able to start seeing patients as early as June 23rd in person in our brand new office space at 3141 Walkers Line, Burlington, ON.
If you are in need of osteopathic care, please reach out at 416-992-1586 or by email at or click the book now button on the home page to book online.
Please read the below guidelines for health and safety regarding what you need to know before visiting the office for your appointment. Feel free to call, text or email us for any clarification, booking or any other questions.
We are also accepting new patients with possible same week appointments!
Thank you all so much for your patience during this difficult and unprecedented time in our history. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Re-Opening Health and Safety Precautions
1) Practitioners will be wearing masks at all times during your treatment and changing those masks every 2 hours for your safety.
2) The office will be disinfected between each patient and there will be extra time given for this and for patients to come and go without crossing the path of the next patient
3) During nice weather patients will wait outside until their designated appointment time. Anyone with that patient who is not receiving treatment will have to wait outside or in their vehicle unless absolutely necessary or weather is not appropriate. Please avoid bringing family, friends and children to your appointments whenever possible to reduce exposure and increase safety for everyone.
4)Patients will bring and wear their own mask either cloth or surgical. If you do not have a mask one will be provided for you before entering for your treatment. If you are medically unable to wear the mask, the practitioner will wear an N95 mask and a face shield for everyone's safety. Exceptions need to be approved and advised with each practitioner before you arrive for your appointment.
5)Each patient and practitioner will complete the COVID-19 screening survey before coming to each and every appointment at least for the time being until restrictions are lifted by the Ministry of Health.
6)If patients or practitioners are feeling unwell for any reason, particularly with cough or fever, vomiting, or difficulty breathing, they will not be permitted to come for their appointment or treat patients if it is the practitioner themselves. You will be advised to get the COVID-19 test and consult your doctor for clearance before you may come in for treatment.
7) Proper hand hygiene should be followed by all patients and practitioners and patients will be asked to wipe handles and anything touched if they require the restroom before or after treatment. Lysol wipes will be provided as will hand sanitizer and hand soap.
8)Socks will be provided for those who do not wear them even in summer weather, as shoes will be required to stay in the waiting area to reduce contamination.
9) Initial appointments will require their initial screening to be done over the phone prior to coming into the office and will be contacted likely the day before up to 2 hours before at the latest.
10) Cash will no longer be accepted for the time being, and tap payment is encouraged instead or etransfer payments
I thank you all so very much for your understanding in all of these changes. I assure you the quality of care will not be compromised and any suggestions will be welcome for procedures as we navigate this "new normal" together.